Webhooks in Loyale are used to send data to a given URL when an action is run. This allows for changes to be synchronized between different system without requiring continuous polling of the system.
In order to use webhooks the following steps are required:
- Choose the topics you want to subscribe to.
- Create an HTTP endpoint (URL) on your server.
- Parse the objects returned from the subscribe topic and return an HTTP success code (2xx).
- Set your HTTP endpoint to be publicly accessible.
- Subscribe to the chosen topics using the given endpoint (this part is explained in the setup).
Updated 7 months ago